Carrot oil for skin lightening: How to make Carrot oil for skin lightening/hair growth -Cold pressed
Carrot oil for skin lightening: How to make Carrot oil for skin lightening, face, and hair growth; shiny natural hair (Cold-pressed DIY Carrot Oil making at Home). Carrot oil is good for you because of the benefits. It is used in body creams for skin lightening and limiting stretch marks; in hair creams for natural hair growth, and face. Pure Carrot Oil preparation at home is an easy DIY recipe that needs 2 ingredients: organic carrots and any carrier oil (olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, etc). Cold-pressed carrot oil making helps to preserve the nutrients compared to the heating method of preparation. Even though making carrot oil without heat takes longer, it is worth it than destroying the nutrients for a quick way of making the oil.
Carrot Oil Benefits
1. It is used for skin lightening
2. It helps reduces stretch marks
3. Carrot oil promotes faster hair growth. It can be combined with shea butter.
Carrot Oil Uses.
• It is used in making body creams or body lotions
• It is also used in preparing hair growth recipes and in hair creams that promote hair growth
How to make carrot oil at home.
• Grate your carrots into small chunks using a grater
• Add the grated carrots into a jar with a cover
• Add your carrier oil to the jar containing the grated carrots. The carrier oil should cover the top of the carrots. Examples of good carrier oils that can be combined with carrots include coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, shea butter (melt it)
• Stir it properly and cover the jar
• Keep in a warm dark place for 1-2 weeks
• Every 2 days, pick the carrot jar and shake to allow the nutrients of the carrots to be infused into your oil
• Opening the jar and stirring can introduce dirt or germs into your carrot oil and you don’t want that to happen
• After shaking every two days, you will notice the color of the carrier oil will begin to change the orange/yellow color of carrots while the carrots begin to fade in color
• After two weeks, your carrot oil is ready, you can then sieve it with a strainer and store it in a clean storage jar
• You can mix the carrot oil to your body lotion, body cream, or hair cream and use it as you want
• It is very good for your skin – for skin lightening, hair growth, and shiny hair.
Oils such as sunflower oil or almond oil are rich in vitamin E and have good benefits in maintaining the skin. Add them to your carrot oil will help protect and maintain the skin; vitamin E capsules can be added instead. Any essential oil of choice can be used for its benefits and for the sweet aroma.
Read more about Carrot oil on Jotscroll: https://www.jotscroll.com/how-to-make-carrot-oil-for-skin-lightening-hair-growth-cold-pressed
How to make Carrot Oil (heating method):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhTiwMjY5gA
#carrotoil #skinlightening #howtomakecarrotoil #carrots #skincare #hairgrowth #beauty #haircare #howto #carrot recipes